NOC for Waiver of J-1 Visa
NOC for waiver of J-1 Visa
- Duly filled-out and notarized “No Objection Certificate” form (Form-G);
- Waiver review file number obtained from the Department of State (check www.travel.state.gov);
- Fees $ 44.00 (REGULAR – 2-5 days), $ 82.50 (URGENT – one day) as money order/cashier's check/official check payable to the Embassy of Bangladesh;
- Photocopy of Passport from page 1 to 10; A request letter for NOC stating reasons;
- Copy of NOC from the concerned Government Office in Bangladesh, if applicant is a Government Service holder;
- NOC from previous employer in Bangladesh, if non-government service holder; Copy of J-1 Visa; Copy of I-94;
- The Embassy may ask for other documents, as may be deemed necessary.
Note: Any document generated from Bangladesh must be attested by the Consular Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, before it can be presented as a supporting document.